10 Departures Available
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek
- The scenic flight to Lukla and back to Kathmandu.
- Several suspension bridges and crossing high passes routes.
- The heroes of Himalayas- Sherpa Lifestyle, Tibetan Buddhism experience.
- Major tourist destinations like Namche Bazaar, Kalapathar, Gokyo lake, glaciers.
- Longest glacier system in the Himalayas, Ngozumpa Glacier.
- The less crowded route in the ACAP area.
- Natural and cultural diversity.
- Wide varieties of Flora and Fauna.
- Short and Sweet trail for the beginners with a combination of forest, village and ridge trail.
- Extremely beautiful view of Annapurna massif.
- The view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Himchuli from the in front.
- Historic Amargadhi Fort at Dadeldhura.
- Magnificent view of Mt. Api and Mt. Saipal.
- Witnessing the delightful Dhawalpur Lake.
- Breathtaking View of the Himalayas During Flight.
- Sacred Badimalika, Natyeshwori and Silgadhi Temple Visit.
- Attractive landscapes, waterfalls, green forests and murmuring streams.
4 Departures Available
- Walk through the untouched and unexplored trekking trails
- Experience the unique culture, traditions and lifestyle of the locals
- Witness the amazing landscape throughout the trek
- View the amazing Shey Phoksundo Lake
- Scenic flight to Juphal and back to Nepalgunj
- Explore some of the UNESCO world heritage sites inside kathmandu valley
- Trekking in the most popular trail of the Annapurna region.
- Ideal choice for the hikers who are short on time.
- Crossing the Thorong La Pass to reach Muktinath of Mustang district.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Pass through several rural villages.
- Witness the marvellous views of the mountains, rural villages and waterfalls.
- Stop over the centuries old vintage monasteries.
- Short Trek in the Everest region of Nepal.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the Sherpas.
- Learn the tradition and culture of the locals.
- Witness the astonishing views of the mountain ranges.
- Witness the astonishing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Stay overnight at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Explore Annapurna base camp and Machhapuchhre base camp in a single trek
- Jaw dropping views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli and Gangapurna
- Overnight in the shadow of Annapurna at base camp
- Short and easy trek than other treks of Annapurna region
- Walking through lush Rhododendron forest
3 Departures Available
- Sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forest, terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the popular stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge of the world.
- Thorong La Pass (5,415m), the highest point of Annapurna Circuit.
- Witnessing Large numbers of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Ethnic tribes and their diverse cultures.
- Breathtaking views of several mountainous ranges.
- Tilicho Lake (4,919m), a lake situated at the highest altitude.
- Cross Renjo-la pass situated at an elevation of 5,340 meters above sea level.
- Marvellous views of three 8,000m above peaks.
- Warm hospitality of the local sherpas.
- Trekking in the less crowded hiking trails of the Everest region.
- Explore some of the highest freshwater lakes and vintage monasteries throughout the trek.
- Cross one of the most beautiful passes, Renjo la pass.