- One of the shortest treks to explore the Annapurna region.
- Witness some of the high mountain ranges.
- Conquer Thorong La Pass situated at an elevation of 5,416 meters.
- Visit holy Muktinath Temple and Jomsom Bazaar.
- Scenic Flight to Pokhara.
- Witness the quick turn of attractive landscape.
- Walk by the most iconic villages of Nepal.
- The less crowded route in the ACAP area with a close-up view of the Mt.Fishtail.
- Wide varieties of Flora and Fauna throughout the trail to Mardi Himal.
- Short and easy trek for beginners with a combination of forest, village, and ridge trails.
- Extremely beautiful view of the Majestic Annapurna massif along with other impressive mountains.
- The view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Himchuli from the front.
- Therapeutic walk towards the spectacular natural view.
- Rich cultural and natural exposure to the locals and their daily livelihood in the highlands.
- Biggest Glacier lake in Nepal - Tsho Rolpa Lake.
- Trek to the hidden valleys of Nepal Rolwaling Valley.
- Mind Blowing landscapes throughout the trek to Tsho Rolpa.
- Magnificent waterfalls and suspension bridges over high current rivers.