- Campfire and tented camps accommodation.
- Enjoy music and dance with your family and friends.
- White water rafting at Bhotekoshi river.
- Away from the Hustle and Bustle of the city.
- Extra activities such as beach volleyball, swimming, table tennis etc.
Sukute Beach Resort
- Scenic flight to Lukla, and the exploration of the Lukla market.
- Strolling around the Gateway of the Himalaya, Namche Bazaar.
- A subtle touch to the lifestyles of the Himalayan Heroes, Sherpa ethnic groups and their settlements.
- Passing through the various Suspension bridges; a nightmare to the acrophobic and trek alongside the great, roaring Imja and Dudh Koshi rivers.
- Multicoloured oscillating prayer flags, chortens, monasteries, mani walls and several others holding firm religious beliefs.
- Breathtaking views of the gigantic Everest, Amadablam, Pumori, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and many more peaks.
- The less crowded route in the ACAP area.
- Natural and cultural diversity.
- Wide varieties of Flora and Fauna.
- Short and Sweet trail for the beginners with a combination of forest, village and ridge trail.
- Extremely beautiful view of Annapurna massif.
- The view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Himchuli from the in front.
- Walk through the untouched and unexplored trekking trails
- Experience the unique culture, traditions and lifestyle of the locals
- Witness the amazing landscape throughout the trek
- View the amazing Shey Phoksundo Lake
- Scenic flight to Juphal and back to Nepalgunj
- Explore some of the UNESCO world heritage sites inside kathmandu valley
- Trekking in the most popular trail of the Annapurna region.
- Ideal choice for hikers who are short on time.
- Cross the Thorong La Pass to reach Muktinath of Mustang district.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Pass through several rural villages.
- Witness the marvelous views of the mountains, rural villages, and waterfalls.
- Stop over the centuries-old vintage monasteries.
- Short Trek in the Everest region of Nepal.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the Sherpas.
- Learn the tradition and culture of the locals.
- Witness the astonishing views of the mountain ranges.
- Witness the astonishing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge of the world.
- Thorong La Pass (5,415m), the highest point of Annapurna Circuit.
- Witnessing Large numbers of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Ethnic tribes and their diverse cultures.
- Breathtaking views of several mountainous ranges.
- Tilicho Lake (4,919m), a lake situated at the highest altitude.
- Cross Renjo-la pass situated at an elevation of 5,340 meters above sea level.
- Marvellous views of three 8,000m above peaks.
- Warm hospitality of the local sherpas.
- Trekking in the less crowded hiking trails of the Everest region.
- Explore some of the highest freshwater lakes and vintage monasteries throughout the trek.
- Cross one of the most beautiful passes, Renjo la pass.
- Witness the highest peak in the world.
- Wonderful aerial views of mountains.
- No need for the long and hard trek to reach the Everest Base Camp.
- Picturesque landscapes and sceneries.
- Helicopter flight to Everest from Kathmandu.
- Spectacular Himalayan views including Mount Everest.
- Glorious glaciers and picturesque and soothing landscapes.
- Exploration of diverse ethnic groups and their interesting cultures.
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Annapurna Base Camp.
- A glimpse of Beautiful native flora and fauna.
- Natural Hot Springs. (near Jhinu Danda)
- Lush rural farmlands, rhododendrons, bamboo, and alpine forests.
- Impressive views of Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Mt. Fishtail, and Annapurna ranges.