- Scenic flight to Lukla, and the exploration of the Lukla market.
- Strolling around the Gateway of the Himalaya, Namche Bazaar.
- A subtle touch to the lifestyles of the Himalayan Heroes, Sherpa ethnic groups and their settlements.
- Passing through the various Suspension bridges; a nightmare to the acrophobic and trek alongside the great, roaring Imja and Dudh Koshi rivers.
- Multicoloured oscillating prayer flags, chortens, monasteries, mani walls and several others holding firm religious beliefs.
- Breathtaking views of the gigantic Everest, Amadablam, Pumori, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and many more peaks.
- The less crowded route in the ACAP area.
- Natural and cultural diversity.
- Wide varieties of Flora and Fauna.
- Short and Sweet trail for the beginners with a combination of forest, village and ridge trail.
- Extremely beautiful view of Annapurna massif.
- The view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Himchuli from the in front.
- Historic sightseeing in Kathmandu listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Historic Amargadhi Fort at Dadeldhura besides stunning nature.
- Magnificent view of Mt. Api and Mt. Saipal.
- Witnessing the delightful Dhawalpur Lake along with the valley view.
- Sacred Badimalika, Natyeshwori, and Silgadhi Temple Visit.
- Attractive landscapes, waterfalls, green forests, and murmuring streams.
- Explore some of the UNESCO World Heritage sites inside Kathmandu Valley.
- Walk through the untouched and unexplored trekking trails in Nepal.
- Witness the amazing landscape throughout the trek.
- Scenic flight to Juphal and back to Nepalgunj.
- Experience the unique culture, traditions, and lifestyle of the locals.
- View the amazing Shey Phoksundo Lake.
- Trekking in the most popular trail of the Annapurna region.
- Ideal choice for hikers who are short on time.
- Cross the Thorong La Pass to reach Muktinath of Mustang district.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Pass through several rural villages.
- Witness the marvelous views of the mountains, rural villages, and waterfalls.
- Stop over the centuries-old vintage monasteries.
- Short Trek in the Everest region of Nepal.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the Sherpas.
- Learn the tradition and culture of the locals.
- Witness the astonishing views of the mountain ranges.
- Witness the astonishing views of the high mountain ranges.
- Stay overnight at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Explore Annapurna base camp and Machhapuchhre base camp in a single trek
- Jaw dropping views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli and Gangapurna
- Overnight in the shadow of Annapurna at base camp
- Short and easy trek than other treks of Annapurna region
- Walking through lush Rhododendron forest
- Celestial sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna in their natural habitat.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forests and terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the famous stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world.
- Thorong La Pass (5,416m), the highest point of Annapurna Circuit.
- Witnessing Large numbers of flora and fauna during the trek.
- Ethnic tribes and their diverse cultures throughout the trek.
- Breathtaking views of several mountainous ranges.
- Tilicho Lake (4,919m), a lake situated at the highest altitude.
- 360-degree mountain view of majestic mountains.
- Cross Renjo-la Pass is situated at an elevation of 5,340 meters above sea level.
- Breath-taking 360-degree views of three 8,000m above peaks.
- Cultural exploration and warm hospitality of the local sherpas.
- Trekking in the less crowded hiking trails of the Everest region.
- Explore some of the highest freshwater lakes and ancient monasteries throughout the trek.
- Cross one of the most beautiful passes, Renjo la pass.