- Rafting in Trishuli.
- Cultural attractions and heritages.
- The amazing natural beauty of Pokhara.
- Visit the stupas and ancient Durbar squares.
- UNESCO’s world heritage site in Kathmandu.
3 Star Hotels
- Campfire and tented camps accommodation.
- Enjoy music and dance with your family and friends.
- White water rafting at Bhotekoshi river.
- Away from the Hustle and Bustle of the city.
- Extra activities such as beach volleyball, swimming, table tennis etc.
Sukute Beach Resort
- Scenic flight to Lukla, and the exploration of the Lukla market.
- Strolling around the Gateway of the Himalaya, Namche Bazaar.
- A subtle touch to the lifestyles of the Himalayan Heroes, Sherpa ethnic groups and their settlements.
- Passing through the various Suspension bridges; a nightmare to the acrophobic and trek alongside the great, roaring Imja and Dudh Koshi rivers.
- Multicoloured oscillating prayer flags, chortens, monasteries, mani walls and several others holding firm religious beliefs.
- Breathtaking views of the gigantic Everest, Amadablam, Pumori, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and many more peaks.
- Trekking in the most popular trail of the Annapurna region.
- Ideal choice for hikers who are short on time.
- Cross the Thorong La Pass to reach Muktinath of Mustang district.
- Experience the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Pass through several rural villages.
- Witness the marvelous views of the mountains, rural villages, and waterfalls.
- Stop over the centuries-old vintage monasteries.
- Stay overnight at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Explore Annapurna base camp and Machhapuchhre base camp in a single trek
- Jaw dropping views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli and Gangapurna
- Overnight in the shadow of Annapurna at base camp
- Short and easy trek than other treks of Annapurna region
- Walking through lush Rhododendron forest
- Celestial sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna in their natural habitat.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forests and terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the famous stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Cross Renjo-la pass situated at an elevation of 5,340 meters above sea level.
- Marvellous views of three 8,000m above peaks.
- Warm hospitality of the local sherpas.
- Trekking in the less crowded hiking trails of the Everest region.
- Explore some of the highest freshwater lakes and vintage monasteries throughout the trek.
- Cross one of the most beautiful passes, Renjo la pass.
- Witness the highest peak in the world.
- Wonderful aerial views of mountains.
- No need for the long and hard trek to reach the Everest Base Camp.
- Picturesque landscapes and sceneries.
- Helicopter flight to Everest from Kathmandu.
- Spectacular Himalayan views including Mount Everest.
- Glorious glaciers and picturesque and soothing landscapes.
- Exploration of diverse ethnic groups and their interesting cultures.
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Annapurna Base Camp.
- A glimpse of Beautiful native flora and fauna.
- Natural Hot Springs. (near Jhinu Danda)
- Lush rural farmlands, rhododendrons, bamboo, and alpine forests.
- Impressive views of Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Mt. Fishtail, and Annapurna ranges.
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.