- Rafting in Trishuli.
- Cultural attractions and heritages.
- The amazing natural beauty of Pokhara.
- Visit the stupas and ancient Durbar squares.
- UNESCO’s world heritage site in Kathmandu.
3 Star Hotels
- Celestial sunrise from Poon hill.
- Wide ranges of Flora and Fauna in their natural habitat.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Magnificent views of several mountainous ranges.
- Natural insights like lush rhododendron forests and terraced fields.
- One can ascend/descend the famous stone stairs of Ulleri village.
- Cross Renjo-la pass situated at an elevation of 5,340 meters above sea level.
- Marvellous views of three 8,000m above peaks.
- Warm hospitality of the local sherpas.
- Trekking in the less crowded hiking trails of the Everest region.
- Explore some of the highest freshwater lakes and vintage monasteries throughout the trek.
- Cross one of the most beautiful passes, Renjo la pass.
- Witness the highest peak in the world.
- Wonderful aerial views of mountains.
- No need for the long and hard trek to reach the Everest Base Camp.
- Picturesque landscapes and sceneries.
- Helicopter flight to Everest from Kathmandu.
- Spectacular Himalayan views including Mount Everest.
- Witness some of the gigantic peaks in the world including Mt. Everest.
- Experience the Tradition, Culture and warm hospitality of the Sherpas.
- Scenic flight to Lula and back to Kathmandu.
- Eyewitness the centuries old Monasteries.
- Explore the Khumbu region and Sagarmatha National Park.
- One of the shortest treks to witness Mt. Everest from a close view.
- Ancient Tibetan lifestyle, cultures and traditions.
- Fascinating mountains like Nilgiri, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Painted mud-brick houses, Caves carved into the cliffs.
- Royal Palace, Buddhists Monasteries, Thugchen Gompa.
- Traverse to villages like Chhuksang Village, Ghame Village, etc.
- Vast and barren valleys, scattered valleys.
- Breathtaking Flight to Lukla and Back to Kathmandu.
- 360 degree panoramic views of the mountain ranges.
- Reach 5,545 meters above sea level.
- Stay at fine local luxury lodge throughout the trek.
- Witness Everest, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and many more.
- Sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage sites at Kathmandu.
- Taste the homely made yak cheese from the cheese factory at Kyanjin Gompa.
- Exploring the Holy and sacred Gosaikunda Lake.
- Sunrise view from Kyanjin Ri.
- Exploring Ancient Gompa and Monasteries of Langtang region.
- Witness the Lifestyle influenced by Tibetan culture.
- Abundant species of Flora and Fauna.
- Iconic Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Tiger’s Nest Monastery) hike
- Authentic Buddhist culture, tradition, and way of living
- Therapeutic visit to Motithang Takin Preserve and National memorial Chorten.
- Exploration of the beautiful valleys and natural sites in Bhutan
- Glorious landmarks such as Punakha Tashichho Dzong and Changangkha Lhakhang.
- A must-visit destination for Adrenaline Junkie.
- Jaw-dropping culture and history along the untouched nature.
3 Star Hotels
- A perfect place for spending family holidays.
- Witnessing the one-horned rhino along with other endangered animals.
- White water rafting at Trishuli river.
- Watch beautiful Tharu and Gurung culture.
- Overnight stay at the most renowned village- Ghandruk.
- Sunrise/ Sunset at the ultimate viewpoint Nagarkot.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Bird watching at Twenty Thousand Lakes and Canoe ride at Rapti river.