3 Departures Available
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset from the Mohare Hill Viewpoint.
- Awe-inspiring drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandaki river.
- Amazing views of the sunrise and sunset over a meal from the lodge.
- Inspect the local lifestyle and sustenance.
- Contributing to the promotion of Sustainable Eco-tourism.
- Stunning and closer view of mountain ranges in comparison to Poon Hill.
1 Departures Available
- Trekking to one of the least crowded areas of Nepal.
- Witnessing the vintage monasteries of Helambu.
- Walking through beautiful and peaceful rhododendron and oak forest.
- Beautiful landscape and Natural scenarios view during the trek
- Amazing views Mt. Everest, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang, and Annapurna Ranges.
- Interact with the locals and learn Sherpa culture and tradition which is different from that of the Khumbu region.
- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.