- A special area with remote trails untouched by the roads.
- Surrounding peaks, rich in natural and cultural aspects.
- Picturesque trek and option of side trips/treks like Tsum Valley.
- Stunning suspension bridges, Budhi Gandaki river, Manaslu Base Camp & Birendra Tal.
- Panoramic Larkya La pass, view of Cerulean glacier from here.
- Witnessing isolated villages, vintage monasteries and authentic Nepali culture of different communities of people.
- Visit a Swiss farm, Trongsa Dzong Fortress.
- Chimi Lhakhang Temple and Gangtey Valley.
- Sightseeing in and around Paro and Thimphu valley.
- Panoramic views of mountains, high altitude trekking trails.
- Dazzling archery competitions, shopping in Bumthang Village.
- The Tiger’s Nest Monastery (also known as Taktsang Monastery).
3 Star Hotels
- Crossing Kang La, Saldang La and Jeng La pass.
- Explore mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake (Deepest lake of Nepal).
- Superb view of Kanjirowa Himal, Crystal Mountain and many more.
- Visit ancient monasteries of Dolpo district.
- Observe Unique Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Adventurous camping trek to the remote Himalayan region of western Nepal.
- Potala Palace, winter palace of The Dalai Lama.
- Jokhang Temple, the spiritual centre for Buddhists in Tibet.
- Barkhor street, filled with pilgrims and a wide range of souvenirs.
- Ganden Monastery, one of the “Great Three” Gelugpa monasteries of Tibet.
- Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, one of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet.
- Drepung Monastery.
- Monks debate on Sera Monastery.
- Potala Palace; winter palace of the Dalai Lama.
- Jokhang Temple; spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet.
2 Star Hotels
- Scenic 1 hour of flight to the marvellous Himalayas.
- Witnessing some of the highest peaks of the world.
- Close view of Mount Everest.
- Certificate of completion of the Everest Mountain Flight.
- Unforgettable memories throughout life.
- A perfect place for spending family holidays.
- Witnessing the one-horned rhino along with other endangered animals.
- White water rafting at Trishuli river.
- Watch beautiful Tharu and Gurung culture.
- Overnight stay at the most renowned village- Ghandruk.
- Sunrise/ Sunset at the ultimate viewpoint Nagarkot.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Bird watching at Twenty Thousand Lakes and Canoe ride at Rapti river.
- Wonderful sunrise and sunset view from Pikey Peak.
- Exploring the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people.
- Less crowded hiking trail.
- A scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Visiting different ancient and beautiful monasteries of the region.
- Fewer chances of Altitude sickness.
- Amazing views of some of the highest peaks in the world such as Mount Everest, Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Dhaulagiri, Lhotse, Makalu, etc.
- Exploring Tilicho lake situated at the highest altitude from sea level.
- Visiting the holy Muktinath Temple.
- Witnessing the Jaw-Dropping view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri etc
- Exploring beautiful Manang Village and Gangapurna Lake.
- Crossing the highest pass of Annapurna circuit; Thorong La Pass.
- Practicing yoga at an altitude of 4919 meters above sea level.
- Starting and ending your day with a yoga class to help in increasing muscle strength throughout the trek.
2 Departures Available
Highlights of Makalu Base Camp Trek
- Makalu Barun National Park.
- Adventurous trek to Makalu Base Camp.
- Witness the rural life of Nepal’s distinct Gurung, Rai and Sherpa cultures.
- Spot some of the rarest wildlife in Nepal, including the Red Panda and snow leopard.
- Explore the pristine eight-thousanders and other high peaks.
- Trek through river gorges, sheer cliffs, spectacular waterfalls, high-altitude lakes etc.
As per the itinerary