- Trekking in the unexplored, remote and pristine destinations of western Nepal.
- Exploration of some of the vintage Dzongs of Humla district which carry different significance.
- Interaction with the local people and getting to acknowledge their unique traditions and culture.
- Spectating the panoramic and majestic views of the mountain ranges during the trek.
- Experience an amazing camping trek in the western part of Nepal.
- May encounter snow leopard, blue sheep, jackals, musk deer, wild horse, and many more.
- Beautiful alpine meadows that are a haven for wildlife and plants.
- The ultimate mountain luxury with a glorious sight of Mount Everest.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Namche and Everest Base Camp.
- Breakfast in Kala Patthar with panoramic views of the Khumbu Himalayas.
- Iconic Sherpa lifestyle and a peek into Sherpa’s brave history.
- A convenient and time-efficient lavish trip to the world’s arduous mountain.
- Aerial views of alpine landscapes and breathtaking eight-thousanders.
- Luxury accommodation in Namche Bazaar.
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Captivating landscapes and mountainous ranges.
- Walking through Green pastures and Alpine Meadows.
- Sunrise from Poon hill and Mohare Danda with Sunset from Khopra Danda.
- Gain knowledge about Community-based eco-lodge trek in the Annapurna region.
- Awe-inspiring Mountain vistas and sunrise-sunset points.
- Visit to Khayar (4700m) glacier lake from Khopra.
Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Spectacular Himalayan vistas in the Annapurna region.
- A diverse range of flora and fauna, culture and lifestyle of people.
- Brave the world-renowned Thorong La at an elevation of 5416 m.
- Explore the pilgrimage of Muktinath.
- Explore the amazing Manang valley.
- Beautiful Ice lake in Manang.
- The authentic cultural village of Mustang - Marpha village.
- Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki river valleys.
- Cultural and natural beauty in the remote mountains.
Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Mountain Biking
- Crossing the legendary Thorong La Pass at an elevation of 5416 m.
- Explore the beautiful Pisang and Manag villages.
- Spectacular Annapurna Himalayan Range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchre.
- Cultural attractions of the beautiful villages.
- Arid landscapes of Manang and Mustang.
- The greatest pilgrimage of Muktinath and Gandaki River.
- Ultimate Biking Adventure that is worth exploring.
- Culturally enriched beautiful Marpha and Kagbeni villages of Mustang.
- Trek to Ice Lake during your acclimatization stay in Manang.
- Monastery explorations inside Kathmandu
- Stay at the Kopan monastery among the monks
- Go on a spiritual journey and discover inner peace.
- Short hike towards tranquil Nagi Monastery and Namkha monastery.
- Visit the major holy sites Boudhnath Stupa, Namo Buddha and Swayambhunath.
- Explore sites commemorating the life of the Buddha in Nepal.
- Visit the peaceful monastery with a panoramic view.
3 Star Hotels
- Spectacular Annapurna Himalayan Range and the other Himalayas.
- Gompas and cultural attractions of Marpha and Kagbeni village.
- Scenic beauty amid the mountains.
- Kaligandaki valley and the cultural attractions of Lo Manthang.
- Waterfalls, River, Sky Caves, Barren landscapes and picturesque scenery during the drive.
- Tibetan-influenced culture and traditions.
- Arid landscapes of the mustang region.
- Explore the ancient monuments in Kathmandu valley.
- Experience the best of all three regions Himalaya, Hilly, and Terai.
- Visit the prehistoric Newar settlement at Bandipur.
- Hike to the celestial villages including Dhampus and Ghandruk.
- Witness the majestic sunrise and astounding mountain view from Sarangkot.
- Grand Panoramic mountains views along with lush green valleys.
- Explore the city of lakes - Pokhara.
- Meet the locals in different villages of Nepal.
- Safari on the gigantic plains of Nepal - Chitwan.
- Panoramic and rewarding viewpoints.
- Spectacular Himalayan vistas including the majestic Annapurna Himalayan Range.
- Pass through diverse cultural villages and explore the lifestyle and rural villages.
- Motorbike in the rough and rugged, yet full of adventure, trails and enjoy sceneries.
- Arid Landscapes of Lower Mustang.
- Cultural and natural attractions of Kagbeni, Marpha and Tatopani.
- Explore the adventure in Pokhara and Kushma.
- Mind Blowing natural landscapes and views of mountain valleys.
- Spectacular Himalayan Vistas including Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Sanjel Himal Ranges.
- The impeccable cultural attractions of Tamangs.
- Awe-inspiring Langtang Valley and lush surroundings.
- Natural and Cultural attractions throughout the trek.
- A comprehensive peek into the remote life of people, their culture and natural landscapes.