- A special area with remote trails untouched by the roads.
- Surrounding peaks, rich in natural and cultural aspects.
- Picturesque trek and option of side trips/treks like Tsum Valley.
- Stunning suspension bridges, Budhi Gandaki river, Manaslu Base Camp and Birendra Tal.
- Panoramic Larkya (Larke) La pass, view of Cerulean glacier from here.
- Witnessing isolated villages, vintage monasteries, and authentic Nepali culture of different communities of people.
- Iconic Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Tiger’s Nest Monastery) hike
- Authentic Buddhist culture, tradition, and way of living
- Therapeutic visit to Motithang Takin Preserve and National memorial Chorten.
- Exploration of the beautiful valleys and natural sites in Bhutan
- Glorious landmarks such as Punakha Tashichho Dzong and Changangkha Lhakhang.
- A must-visit destination for Adrenaline Junkie.
- Jaw-dropping culture and history along the untouched nature.
3 Star Hotels
- Crossing Kang La, Saldang La and Jeng La pass.
- Explore mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake (Deepest lake of Nepal).
- Superb view of Kanjirowa Himal, Crystal Mountain and many more.
- Visit ancient monasteries of Dolpo district.
- Observe Unique Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Adventurous camping trek to the remote Himalayan region of western Nepal.
- A perfect place for spending family holidays.
- Witnessing the one-horned rhino along with other endangered animals.
- White water rafting at Trishuli river.
- Watch beautiful Tharu and Gurung culture.
- Overnight stay at the most renowned village- Ghandruk.
- Sunrise/ Sunset at the ultimate viewpoint Nagarkot.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Bird watching at Twenty Thousand Lakes and Canoe ride at Rapti river.
- Wonderful sunrise and sunset view from Pikey Peak.
- Exploring the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people.
- Less crowded hiking trail.
- A scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Visiting different ancient and beautiful monasteries of the region.
- Fewer chances of Altitude sickness.
- Amazing views of some of the highest peaks in the world such as Mount Everest, Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Dhaulagiri, Lhotse, Makalu, etc.
- Exploring Tilicho Lake, one of the highest altitude lakes from sea level.
- Visiting the holy Muktinath Temple.
- Witnessing the Jaw-Dropping view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, etc.
- Exploring beautiful Manang Village and Gangapurna Lake.
- Crossing the highest pass of the Annapurna circuit; Thorong La Pass.
- Practicing yoga at an altitude of 4,919 meters above sea level.
- Start and end your day with a yoga class throughout the trek.
- Breathtaking views of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Chamlang, Baruntse, and other surrounding peaks.
- Diverse flora and fauna in the Makalu Barun National Park.
- Rich cultural experiences, as trekkers pass through traditional Sherpa, Rai, and Limbu villages.
- Pristine alpine landscapes, including glaciers, high passes, deep gorges, and verdant valleys.
- Spot some of the rarest wildlife in Nepal, including the Red Panda and snow leopard.
- A private and customized trip.
- Jeep Safari inside the two national parks.
- Tharu culture exploration at two different places.
- Boating tour within the two national parks.
- Jungle walk along with the Elephant.
- Guided Birding tour.
- Cultural sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Nepalese lifestyle and amazing cultural practices.
- Ancient architecture, and heritages in Kathmandu valley.
- World-renowned Chitwan National Park.
- Cultural and natural attractions in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan.
- Astounding Himalayan views from Pokhara.
- Sunrise, sunset, and natural views from the supreme destinations of Nepal.
- Distinct culture and traditions, mainly a mixture of modern and ancient Buddhism.
- Multiple Dzongs, museums, caves, temples, fortresses, monasteries, and appealing valleys.
- Beautiful landscapes and natural scenarios.
- Breathtaking view of Pokhara beneath the roof of the Himalayas and the “Roof of the world” - Tibet.
- Many UNESCO world heritage sites with astonishing cultural and natural attractions.
- Hilltop settlement of Newa people at Bandipur.
- Monks debate on Sera monastery and Drepung monastery.
3 Star Deluxe