- Explore the prominent landmarks of Tibet.
- Visit the monastery, palace and other great attractions of Tibet, Lhasa.
- Natural landscapes and breathtaking lake exploration.
- Relaxation in a natural hot spring on the way to Lhasa.
- A short journey to the holy land of Tibet.
Highlights of Explore Tibet Tour
- A breathtaking tour to ‘’the roof of the world - Tibet.
- Iconic religious landmarks exploration in Lhasa, Tibet.
- One of the highest regions on earth with captivating landscapes.
- Remarkable geography and endless mountain chain views throughout the trip.
- An amazing journey to spectacular religious sites and majestic lakes and high passes.
3 Star Hotels
- A private and customized trip.
- Monasteries in Lhasa.
- The greatest- Kailash Mansarovar.
- A professional guide along the tour.
- Spectacular views of Mount Everest.
- Culture, traditions and lifestyle of local people.
- Magnificent landmarks throughout the trip including the winter palace of Dalai lama.
- Explore the unique landscapes, rich culture, and spiritual significance.
- Road trip to the base camp of Mount Everest.
- Unique geography along with mountain deserts, spectacular lakes and high passes.
- Tour the holy ground of Lhasa, Tibet.
- Potala Palace, winter palace of The Dalai Lama.
- Jokhang Temple, the spiritual centre for Buddhists in Tibet.
- Barkhor street, filled with pilgrims and a wide range of souvenirs.
- Ganden Monastery, one of the “Great Three” Gelugpa monasteries of Tibet.
- Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, one of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet.
- Mesmerizing landscapes include lakes, high passes and mountain deserts.
- Great architecture such as Potala palace.
- Spectacular monuments visit in Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse.
- Visit the ‘’Great Three’’ Gelug monasteries of Tibet.
- Everest Base camp via road (North Face)
- Breathtaking lakes - Yamdrok Lake and Namtso Lake.
Highlights of Tibet Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour
- Potala Palace: Winter palace of the Dalai Lama.
- Tashilhunpo monastery: The seat of the Panchen Lama.
- Jokhang Temple: Spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet.
- Sera Monastery: One of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, the hot attraction is monks debate.
- Drepung Monastery: Drepung used to be a seat of central government until the 5th Dalai Lama built Potala Palace.
- Namtso Lake: It is the “Heavenly Lake” which is one of the four holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt lake.
- Get exposed to unique landscapes, rich culture, and spiritual significance.
- Jokhang Temple; spiritual Center for Tibetan Buddhists in Tibet.
- Short hike to Drak Yerpa - the holy meditation cave.
- Potala Palace; winter palace of the Dalai Lama.
- A short tour to Lhasa - the holy ground.
3 Star Hotels