- Home-based yak cheese factories.
- Exploring ancient Kyanjin Gompa monastery.
- Sunrise view from Kyanjin Ri situated at an altitude of 4,600 meters.
- Lifestyle influenced by Tibetan culture.
- Breathtaking landscapes of assorted glaciers, yak pastures.
- The eye-catching view of major mountains such as Langtang Lirung (7245m), Langtang Ri (6370m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), etc.
- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.
- All UNESCO listed World heritage sites.
- A tour guide on your preferred language.
- The largest stupa in South Asia.
- The biggest temple complex in the country.
- Exploring Sacred Pashupatinath Temple and Ancient Kathmandu Durbar Square Palace.
- Monkey temples visit with numbers of chaityas and monasteries.
- Various waterfalls and amazing scenarios.
- Sunrise and Sunset view from the Nagarkot hill.
- Exploring the heritage sites inside Kathmandu Valley.
- Marvelous views of the snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Short trek near Kathmandu valley.
- A few days away from the crowded city.
- Witnessing local village life and tasting local cuisines.
- Wonderful sunrise and sunset view from Pikey Peak.
- Exploring the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people.
- Less crowded hiking trail.
- A scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Visiting different ancient and beautiful monasteries of the region.
- Fewer chances of Altitude sickness.
- Amazing views of some of the highest peaks in the world such as Mount Everest, Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Dhaulagiri, Lhotse, Makalu, etc.
- The Living Goddess Kumari.
- Cultural and heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Bhaktapur and Patan exploreation.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot and Nagarkot.
- Multiple adventure activities in Pokhara.
3 Star Hotels
- Different species of birds and wildflowers during the trek.
- Five sacred ponds at an altitude of 4100 Meters above sea level.
- Discover different valleys, glaciers, lakes, waterfalls, etc.
- A stunning sunrise from 4100 meters above sea level.
- Experience Tamang culture and traditional architecture of Tamang villages.
- Famous for Musk deer, Himalayan Black bear, Himalayan wild goat, etc.
- Explore the colorful Rhododendron forest with some of the tallest mountains.
- Kathmandu historic monuments exploration
- Trek to Machhapuchhre base camp and Annapurna base camp.
- Majestic Himalayan views of Annapurna Mountain Range.
- A trek to the Ghorepani, Poonhill.
- Meet the locals in different villages of Nepal.
- Explore the city of lakes - Pokhara.
3 Star Hotels
- Picturesque settlement of ethnic communities and their decent culture and lifestyle.
- Captivating landscapes and mountainous ranges.
- Walking through Green pastures and Alpine Meadows.
- Sunrise from Poon hill and Mohare Danda with Sunset from Khopra Danda.
- Gain knowledge about Community-based eco-lodge trek in the Annapurna region.
- Awe-inspiring Mountain vistas and sunrise-sunset points.
- Visit to Khayar (4700m) glacier lake from Khopra.
- Spectacular Himalayan vistas in the Annapurna region.
- A diverse range of flora and fauna, culture and lifestyle of people.
- Brave the world-renowned Thorong La at an elevation of 5416 m.
- Explore the pilgrimage of Muktinath.
- Explore the amazing Manang valley.
- Beautiful Ice lake in Manang.
- The authentic cultural village of Mustang - Marpha village.
- Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki river valleys.
- Cultural and natural beauty in the remote mountains.