- Diversified unspoiled Ecosystems.
- This valley has a unique cultural blend of Tibetan, less tourist, Nepali people, and their lifestyles.
- The fantastic hidden land where Guru Rinpoche and Milarepa visited for meditation in several caves.
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manasalu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh and others, Larkya La Pass. (5,120m)
- Both geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating.
- Customs are almost exclusively Tibetan, several Buddhist Mani walls, ancient Buddhist monasteries and Nunnery, picturesque villages with traditional houses.
- A special area with remote trails untouched by the roads.
- Surrounding peaks, rich in natural and cultural aspects.
- Picturesque trek and option of side trips/treks like Tsum Valley.
- Stunning suspension bridges, Budhi Gandaki river, Manaslu Base Camp & Birendra Tal.
- Panoramic Larkya La pass, view of Cerulean glacier from here.
- Witnessing isolated villages, vintage monasteries and authentic Nepali culture of different communities of people.
- Crossing Kang La, Saldang La and Jeng La pass.
- Explore mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake (Deepest lake of Nepal).
- Superb view of Kanjirowa Himal, Crystal Mountain and many more.
- Visit ancient monasteries of Dolpo district.
- Observe Unique Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Adventurous camping trek to the remote Himalayan region of western Nepal.
- Wonderful sunrise and sunset view from Pikey Peak.
- Exploring the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people.
- Less crowded hiking trail.
- A scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Visiting different ancient and beautiful monasteries of the region.
- Fewer chances of Altitude sickness.
- Amazing views of some of the highest peaks in the world such as Mount Everest, Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Dhaulagiri, Lhotse, Makalu, etc.
2 Departures Available
Highlights of Makalu Base Camp Trek
- Makalu Barun National Park.
- Adventurous trek to Makalu Base Camp.
- Witness the rural life of Nepal’s distinct Gurung, Rai and Sherpa cultures.
- Spot some of the rarest wildlife in Nepal, including the Red Panda and snow leopard.
- Explore the pristine eight-thousanders and other high peaks.
- Trek through river gorges, sheer cliffs, spectacular waterfalls, high-altitude lakes etc.
As per the itinerary
- A private and customized trip.
- Jeep Safari inside the two national parks.
- Tharu culture exploration at two different places.
- Boating tour within the two national parks.
- Jungle walk along with the Elephant.
- Guided Birding tour.
- Cultural sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Distinct culture and traditions, mainly a mixture of modern and ancient Buddhism.
- Multiple Dzongs, museums, caves, temples, fortresses, monasteries, and appealing valleys.
- Beautiful landscapes and natural scenarios.
- Breathtaking view of Pokhara beneath the roof of the Himalayas and the “Roof of the world” - Tibet.
- Many UNESCO world heritage sites with astonishing cultural and natural attractions.
- Hilltop settlement of Newa people at Bandipur.
- Monks debate on Sera monastery and Drepung monastery.
3 Star Deluxe
- The Living Goddess Kumari.
- Cultural and heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Bhaktapur and Patan exploreation.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot and Nagarkot.
- Multiple adventure activities in Pokhara.
3 Star Hotels
- A private and customized trip
- Explore the world heritage sites of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Sunrise and Himalayas view from Nagarkot
- Cultural sightseeing of Panauti, Dhulikhel, and Kirtipur.
- Monasteries exploration, Kopan and Namo Buddha.
- Cable Car and Kathmandu valley view experience from Chandragiri hills.
- Exploration of monasteries inside Kathmandu valley
- Stay at the Kopan monastery among the monks
- Visit the birthplace of Gautam Budhha at Lumbini
- Explore the historical Matepani monastery situated in the city of lakes
- Go on a spiritual journey and discover inner peace.
- Scenic flight between Kathmandu to Lumbini and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
3 Star Hotels