- Marvellous views of the mountain ranges.
- A short easy hike to Ghandruk and back to Nayapul.
- Experience the warm hospitality and culture of the Gurung community.
- Taste the local cuisines and wear the traditional dress as well as ornaments.
- Explore the Gurung village as well as the Gurung Museum.
- All UNESCO listed World heritage sites.
- A tour guide on your preferred language.
- The largest stupa in South Asia.
- The biggest temple complex in the country.
- Exploring Sacred Pashupatinath Temple and Ancient Kathmandu Durbar Square Palace.
- Monkey temples visit with numbers of chaityas and monasteries.
- Visit a Swiss farm, Trongsa Dzong Fortress.
- Chimi Lhakhang Temple and Gangtey Valley.
- Sightseeing in and around Paro and Thimphu valley.
- Panoramic views of mountains, high altitude trekking trails.
- Dazzling archery competitions, shopping in Bumthang Village.
- The Tiger’s Nest Monastery (also known as Taktsang Monastery).
3 Star Hotels
- Potala Palace, winter palace of The Dalai Lama.
- Jokhang Temple, the spiritual centre for Buddhists in Tibet.
- Barkhor street, filled with pilgrims and a wide range of souvenirs.
- Ganden Monastery, one of the “Great Three” Gelugpa monasteries of Tibet.
- Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, one of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet.
- Drepung Monastery.
- Monks debate on Sera Monastery.
- Potala Palace; winter palace of the Dalai Lama.
- Jokhang Temple; spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet.
2 Star Hotels
1 Departures Available
- White water rafting at Trishuli river.
- Amazing sunrise and sunset views from different spots.
- Bird watching at Twenty Thousand Lakes and Canoe ride at Rapti river.
- Visiting UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal.
- Watching beautiful Tharu cultural dance.
- A perfect place for spending family holidays.
- Witnessing the one-horned rhino along with other endangered animals.