- Walk along the lush rhododendron and oak forests of Annapurna.
- Surrounding peaks are rich in natural and cultural aspects.
- Exploring the Holy Muktinath temple.
- A special area with remote trails untouched by the roads.
- Trek to ancient villages with cultures that are centuries old.
- Explore the great hidden wilderness of Manaslu.
- Panoramic view from Larke la pass and Thorong La pass.
- Mesmerizing sunrise from Highest point of ACAP region Thorong La pass (5416 meters).
- Diversified unspoiled Ecosystems.
- Both geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating.
- This valley has a unique cultural blend of Tibetan, less tourist, Nepali people, and their lifestyles.
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manasalu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh and others, Larkya La Pass. (5,153m)
- The fantastic hidden land that Guru Rinpoche and Milarepa visited for meditation in several caves.
- Customs are almost exclusively Tibetan, with several Buddhist Mani walls, ancient Buddhist monasteries and Nunnery, and picturesque villages with traditional houses.
- Helicopter drop and pickup.
- Explore the wonderful attractions of Langtang valley.
- Visit one of the oldest Kyanjin Gompa.
- Witness the beauty of the holy Gosaikunda lake.
- Sunset view from Kyanjin Ri. (4,773m)
- Sunrise view from Tserko Ri. (4,985m)
- Get along with the locals at Langtang valley.
- Museums and Monasteries like Sherpa museum, Tengboche monastery, Rimishung monastery, etc.
- Beautiful landscape that is not destroyed by the random road trails for vehicles.
- The heroes of the Himalayas - Sherpa Lifestyle, Tibetan Buddhism experience.
- Viewpoints like Kalapathar, Gokyo Ri, Everest view hotel, Renjo La top, and amazing Gokyo lakes.
- Pristine Gokyo lakes, memorials and beautiful valleys.
3 Departures Available
- Thrilling wildlife activity inside the Bardia national park.
- Asia’s best part for sporting wildlife and jungle activities.
- Canoeing and aquatic life observation.
- Spot the majestic Royal Bengal tiger and glorious Elephants.
- Jungle walk to track down some of the endangered animals.
- Tiger tracking in their natural habitat.